We’re currently looking to fill the following roles on our team.
Marketing & PR Specialist
Ready to ape into Crypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What You’ll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
- Take a hands-on approach to immerse yourself in Art of Trades, gaining a deep understanding of our business and our community
- Conceive and execute new concepts and strategies to achieve business objectives, and enhance brand equity through content and copywriting
- Lead, strategize, implement and optimize social media marketing and community engagement
- Build and maintain a brand community by proactively engaging with audiences
- Cultivating relationships with potential collaboration partners, KOLs and managing collaborations
- Transform research into comprehensive, accurate and persuasive into marketing and sales materials
- Perform SEM to boost the performance of social media channels such as Google, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Manage data analysis, reporting, and third-party tools associated with our social channels
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Degree in Marketing / Global Business System / Media and Communication / Business Administration / Creative Media or related disciplines
- Capable of building good relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge in social media graphic design and tools
- Basic knowledge in Google Ads, Twitter, Discord, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Passion for crypto projects
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Native in English would be a plus.
Nice To Haves
- Proven track record on enhancing social media profiles, building an engaged, invested community
- A portfolio with diverse writing samples that demonstrate an aptitude for producing clear, original, and impactful copy across a full range of creative formats (i.e., video, digital, print, web, mobile, social, etc.)
- June to August (Full time internship for 10 weeks)
We also welcome candidates who are available before the stated start date.
Send your CV to [email protected]