We’re currently looking to fill the following roles on our team.
Ready to ape into Crypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What You’ll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties)
- Take a hands-on approach to immerse yourself in Art of Trades, gaining a deep understanding of our business and our community
- Perform due diligence and research on primary market early stage investment opportunities
- Conduct research on blockchain technologies, protocols, DeFi strategies, Web3, NFT, DAO and cryptocurrencies
- Assist senior members to analyze on-chain data, market sentiment, technical and fundamentals of crypto projects
- Compile reports and articles for both internal consumption and external publication
- Actively monitor news flow and developments across the blockchain/crypto space
- Co-host events and faciliate discussion in the Discord community channel
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Degree in Quantitative Finance / Economics / Finance / Data Science / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and provide concise summaries for readers
- Strong interest in economics, finance and crypto market
- Strong writing abilities, clear communicator, and a detail-oriented mindset
- Passion for crypto projects
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Native in English would be a plus.
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge in programming knowledge such as Python, R, Rust, Solidity
- Crypto trading / investment experience backed by an institutional grade investment thesis
- Knowledge in on-chain, market sentiment, technical and fundamental analysis of crypto projects
- June to August (Full time internship for 10 weeks)
We also welcome candidates who are available before the stated start date.
Send your CV to [email protected]